Adirondack Guitar - The Guitar Garage
About | Guitar and Bass | Left-handed Guitar and Bass | Scary Mary's Corner - (Unusual Gifts) | Childrens Drums | Accessories - Gifts | Blue Grass and Other Stringed Instruments | Instruction | Guitar Pickups | Effects and Pedals | Band and Orchestra | Drums and Percussion| Pro Audio | Classified | Clinics & Events | Resources | International Shipping | Layaway | Gift Certificates
Every Day is Black Friday and Cyber Monday at The Guitar Garage! Give Our Independent Store a Chance to Price Match, and Answer your Questions. Our Staff is not made up of Computer IT Experts, but of experienced professionals who care about the products we sell.
Call us - 1.518.746.9500 or Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We inspect and Set-up our Instuments before shipping; we don't just stick a box on a conveyer and have a computer put a shipping label on it.
This has nothing to do with Music, but fun, anyway
1. Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will
be speaking tonight at
Calvary Memorial Church in Racine. Come tonight and hear Bertha
Belch all the way from Africa.
2. Announcement in the church bulletin for a
National PRAYER &
FASTING Conference: "The cost for attending the Fasting and Prayer
conference includes meals."
3. Our youth basketball team is back in action
Wednesday at 8 PM in
the recreation hall. Come out and watch us kill Christ the King.
4. Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not
pass this way again" giving
obvious pleasure to the congregation.
5. "Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale.
It's a chance to get rid of those
things not worth keeping around the house. Don't forget your husbands."
6. Next Sunday is the family hay ride and bonfire
at the Fowlers'. Bring
own hot dogs and guns. Friends are welcome! Everyone come for a fun time.
7. The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today
has been canceled due
to a conflict.
8. The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks
on the Water" The sermon
tonight: "Searching for Jesus"
9. Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the
choir. They need all the
help they can get.
10. Barbara remains in the hospital and needs
blood donors for more
transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes
of Pastor Jack's sermons.
11. During the absence of our Pastor, we enjoyed
the rare privilege
of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our pulpit.
12. The Rector will preach his farewell message
after which the
choir will sing "Break Forth into Joy."
13. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community.
14. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say
"hell" to someone who
doesn't care much about you.
15. Don't let worry kill you off --let the Church help.
16. Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married
on October 24 in
the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
17. A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening
in the church
hall. Music will follow.
18. At the evening service tonight, the sermon
topic will be "What
is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
19. Eight new choir robes are needed due to the
addition of several
new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
20. The senior choir invites any member of the
enjoys sinning to join the choir.
21. Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles,
and other items to be
recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
22. The Lutheran men's group will meet at 6 PM.
potatoes, green beans, bread and dessert will be served for a nominal feel.
23. For those of you who have children and don't
know it, we have a
24. Please place your donation in the envelope
along with the
deceased person(s)you want remembered.
25. Attend and you will hear an excellent speaker
and heave a
26. The church will host an evening of fine dining
entertainment and gracious hostility.
27. Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM.--prayer and medication to follow.
28. The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing
of every kind.
They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
29. This evening at 7 P.M. there will be a hymn
sing in the park
across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
30. Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday
morning at 10. All
ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.
31. The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies
of the congregation would
lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday
32. Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday
at 7 PM. Please
use the back door.
33. The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's
the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The Congregation is invited to
attend this tragedy.
34. Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the
Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
35. The Associate Minister unveiled the church's
campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours."
36. Our next song is "Angels We Have Heard Get High."
Back to Fun Stuff!
Gift Certificates ..... Layaways
What is New? - Newsletter
Ordering, Shipping and Return Policies
Why Buy from Adirondack Guitar?
Adirondack Guitar Home